Sunday, 25 October 2015

Bisexual Female Don't Need Judgement

Bisexual Female Don’t Need Judgement
I’m a bi woman and I’ don’t need anybody’s judgement,when I’m with a woman don’t judge me a lesbian ; when I fall in love with a man ,don’t think I’m heterosexual , My bisexual won’t change no matter when , where , and who I am with . Still there is some people think bisexual is just a phase, so ,I have to stand up and shout up that I found myself was bisexual in my teenage and now I’m still a bi as 20 years pasting. At the first time I found myself might a bi , I was so confused about myself. I questioned myself: am I really bisexual ? But time has given me the answer ,in the past 10 years , i meet many bisexual male and bisexual female on the bisexual dating site ,and every time of bi dating made me ensure about who I am and I had many happy time with them .For a bisexual female ,just like me ,to admit and to accept her aptitude is not easy. She might face an enormous pressure from both inside and outside . If she made it ,who are you to judge and tell her who she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment